Debbie Macomber, bestselling author and admitted knitaholic, whose popular novels include TWENTY WISHES (May, 2008), BACK ON BLOSSOM STREET, SUSANNAH’S GARDEN, A GOOD YARN, THE SHOP ON BLOSSOM STREET and the Cedar Cove series has has created an accessory line.
[tag]Leisure Arts[/tag] is proud to announce the introduction of the “Knit Along With Debbie Macomber” Knitting Accessory Line. The line of 12 items, coordinated with Debbie’s exclusive designer fabric, includes a collection of patterns, storage options, and other knitting notions. It was designed specifically with Debbie’s readers in mind. the items are available at the[tag] Leisure Arts Boutique[/tag].
The line includes:
- Knitter’s Pocket Guide (SRP: $21..99)
- The Knitter’s Complete Journal (SRP: $32.99)
- The Knitter’s Complete Journal Refill (SRP: $3.99)
- Classic Collection Pattern Box (SRP: $21.99)
- Floral Stripe Purse Kit (SRP: $15.99)
- Quilted See-Through Bag (SRP: $8.99)
- Floral Stripe/Blue Accessory Bags (SRP: $18.99)
- Quilted Single Project Bag (SRP: $18.99)
- Large Floral Stripe Tote (SRP: $49.99)
- Quilted Needle Sleeves (SRP: $14.99)
- Quilted Large Needle Case (SRP: $32.99)
- Three-Compartment Hanging Storage (SRP: $24.99)
Debbie will donate all of her proceeds from the sale of the new accessories to help children around the worl as she has done with the pattern books. The primary charities which benefit from her Leisure Arts products include [tag]World Vision[/tag], [tag]Warm Up America![/tag], [tag]Project Linus[/tag], and [tag]Guideposts Knit for Kids[/tag].
For thos of you who want more information about [tag]Debbie Macomber[/tag], be sure to sign her guest book to receive her newsletter, and also visit her knitter’s club web page to see what Debbie is working on and get a free Leisure Arts pattern every month.